In ensuring that your business is adequately secure, the security consultants of Universal Technology Solutions will carry out the following security-related activities;
- Penetration testing: Our team of security consultants will conduct penetration testing to check for network vulnerabilities. We will assess, identify and provide viable solutions to possible security risk factors in your networking system with a view to modifying and improving it.
- Data protection: We will work closely with you to come up with a blueprint for the protection of your valuable data from cyber-attacks such as Ransomware and Denial-of-Service.
- Email Security: We know how important it is for your business to have a secure E-mail exchanges. To this end, we will provide you with solutions that protect against phishing and malware attacks and also provide spoofing and impersonation prevention.
- Vulnerability management program:Universal Technology Solutions offers a vulnerability management program that is best suited for your needs. We provide scheduled vulnerability checks with remediation through the use of our vulnerability scanning appliances and software applications. In offering this service, we will do so in accordance with your companies’ policies and best practices.
- DNS protection: Universal Technology Solutions offers a solution to automatically block malicious websites and filter undesirable websites. This drastically reduces the number of malware threats that could potentially infect a customer’s network and endpoints. Because it operates at the domain layer, it offers protection at the most logical and effective place – outside the customer’s network.
- Endpoint protection: To secure your business, you need endpoint protection that’s stronger and smarter than traditional business antivirus. Today’s threats use multiple methods to attack, from malicious attachments to phishing sites. Only predictive protection can secure endpoints and users comprehensively and proactively.
- Security Awareness Training:
Cybercriminals target end users. Ongoing cybersecurity education and training for end users is a must for businesses to stay secure. Security awareness training is an education process that teaches employees about cybersecurity, IT best practices, and even regulatory compliance. A comprehensive security awareness program should train employees about a variety of IT, security, and other business-related topics. These may include how to avoid phishing and other types of social engineering cyberattacks, spot potential malware behaviors, report possible security threats, follow company IT policies and best practices, and adhere to any applicable data privacy and compliance regulations (GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc.)